Labels

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Bullhorn

Pudgy fingers and sex stained breath
Choke me. The heat of Hell smolders
On the legs of my pants and no one sees
God through the smoke of fattened calves
All being led to their orgies and slaughters.
Girls kissing girls, their sisters. Incestuous
Hands tangled with sweat and infections.
The puss running into society’s eyes, they can’t,
No, won’t see. The willing chase the blind.
Hearing wasted on the children I’m trying to save.

Cecilia ran back into the burning house,
Took a swan dive into the flames, my sister,
Looking for Mr. Sullivan in a meadow of heat.
They are all looking for their cats but I
Shout and spit into the night air.
They can save themselves, these homos,
Right now if they listen, turn back now,
Because God won’t save them, He won’t.
Because he doesn't love them, He can’t.
I will preach to the sidewalks, but He,
He will watch them blister like Cecilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment